Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Together is...

This layout is where it all started...documenting this vacation from 2010.  It was such a memorable trip traveling in the RV with the family, seeing the sites and visiting my grandparents farm.  This photo was taken as we were getting ready to pull out of the driveway of the farm and hit the road for home.  My grandparents always took such pride in the beautiful antique gas pump.  Grandma used to paint the globe that sits atop the pump and lights up at night by hand so it stayed looking good.  Such fond memories!

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Die Cuts - Crate Paper; Enamel Dots - Doodlebug Designs, My Mind's Eye & Theresa Collins; Ink - Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Journaling Tag - Shabby Chic Crafts; Mini Paper Clips - Tim Holtz; Patterned Paper - Simple Stories; Pen - ZigWriter (Pure Black); Rub On Numbers - Doodlebug Designs; Stickers - Echo Park Paper Co. & October Afternoon; Wood Veneers - Studio Calico
I worked with lots of product I have on hand and mixed and matched manufacturers to make it all come together.  This is one of my favorite things to do - mix it up and use up some older supplies.  Kind of like cleaning house - but a whole lot more fun!
Pin It!

No comments: